Money no enough!

hi mr.leong,i had a friend who was a single mum and is 50 years old,she has a daughter studying in poly,thought she now work as a hawker and earn $1800 a month,but she did not declare her income cos she need the cash to pay the houshing loan and other expenses,is there any organ. she can get help?

 she’s failed to pay her housing loan for 3 mths and utlity bills,just wanted to know if ORG. like comcare or reach canhelp her financialy

A.  has she seen her mp? seen hdb for financial assistance options? or is it a hdb bank loan? called comcare 18002220000? called aware hotline? ( free in sgp) keep me posted of outcome, daughter using guaranteed tuition loan? cheers

About the Author

Leong Sze Hian has served as the president of 4 professional bodies, honorary consul of 2 countries, an alumnus of Harvard University, authored 4 books, quoted over 1500 times in the media , has been a radio talkshow host, a newspaper daily columnist, Wharton Fellow, SEACeM Fellow, columnist for theonlinecitizen and Malaysiakini, executive producer of Ilo Ilo (40 international awards), Hotel Mumbai (associate producer), invited to speak more than 200 times in about 40 countries, CIFA advisory board member, founding advisor to the Financial Planning Associations of 2 countries. He has 3 Masters, 2 Bachelors degrees and 13 professional  qualifications.